- About Crossroads Fund
- Support Social Justice
- Apply for a Grant
- Our Grantees
Technical Assistance Fund
The Technical Assistance (TA) Fund supports specific technical assistance needs of smaller organizations. This grants program focuses on projects that reach beyond a group’s regular, ongoing work to build the organization’s internal capacity. The maximum grant in this program is $3,000.
Examples of projects funded through the TA Fund:
- purchasing, upgrading or training for technology;
- attending skills-building training for board and/or staff;
- organizing or attending conferences;
- paying a membership fee for a resource organization;
- hiring a consultant or facilitator for evaluation, planning or a retreat.
Eligibility: Organizations with annual expenses under $300,000 that have been in operation for at least three years and that meet Crossroads Fund's Funding Criteria. Priority is given to organizations that have been funded by Crossroads Fund in the last two years.
Deadline: September 4th 2012 and February 15, 2013
4 copies of the application must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. or postmarked on or before the deadline. If the deadline falls on a weekend, applications are due on the following Monday. If the deadline falls on a holiday, applications are due the following business day. No faxes or emails please.